PANEL DESIGN MODULE
- terminal blocks
- plates and carpentry
- DIN bars/rails
- multi-core cables
- wire bundles
- sheaths and tubes
- single-core wires routed in ducts/bundles/sheaths/tubes or free within the enclosure
- terminals or ferrules for individual connections.
- Quick and easy to use with the main commands in a single dedicated tool palette.
- Design in 1:1 scale or reduced scale for prints on the desired title block format.
- Definition of connections directly on the panel layout or import from a CABLING or SPAC Automazione electrical diagram or from an Excel file.
- Components managed with company code, manufacturer and manufacturer code. Association of a specific graphic symbol with each component/terminal or use of a generic 'box' symbol by entering the dimensions.
- Association of the positions of the fixing points on the panel plate to each component/terminal, with calculation and export of the drilling points for production.
- For the components, easy definition of the ports, whether single, multiple or with mating part connector. For each pin of the ports, association of a strip length or terminals/ferrules to be crimped based on its section.
- Separate management of the input and output for the through terminals and definition of the strip length or terminals/ferrules to be crimped based on the section.
- Bill of materials and cutting list of single-core wires and multi-core cables complete with wire terminals/ferrules to be crimped and strips. The cutting list can be exported for CABLING 4P (for Production) which manages the cutting of wires with automatic machines.
- real results for cutting threads
- reduces times and errors
- guarantees the quality of construction/assembly.
FOR ANY INFORMATION
Write to us by filling in the fields below. We will reply as soon as possible.