CABLING 4T is a specific module for the interface between CABLING 4D and test systems, the WEETECH systems in particular.
Starting from the harness layout, you will be able to directly generate the testing program to be sent to the WEETECH machine together with the PIN table.
CABLING 4T allows you to upload the list of all your available counterparts. A counterpart or a commercial complementary connector/terminal can be matched to each connector/terminal.
The module allows you to:
- avoid producing a prototype harness to create the testing program in self-learning mode
- save time and reduce possible errors
- quickly regenerate the program when the harness is modified
Apart from generating the test system, with CABLING 4T you can:
- create an Excel file with the list of the connections between the counterparts and the standard interface connectors (64 pins) of the testing machine
- create a table or an Excel file with the list of the counterparts to be used for the managed harness
CABLING 4T can also be used with the WIRE LIST FILE (WLF) module, that lets you define the harness directly on an Excel file.
Last update October 4th, 2021
Latest news ..
Cabling 4D new release 2022
Cabling 4D new release 2021
CABLING 4D, DIANA TEAM and the MOON LANDING 50th Anniversary
Racing Team of 'Politecnico' University of Turin